Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Don't Hover!

The higher education system has a problem. People, be they students, tutors, or teachers, have this strange desire to hover. And by hover, I'm not talking hover in the classroom, or in the hall. No, these people like to hover over my right shoulder. I'm not kidding, it's right side ninety percent of the time. I don't know what it is that causes these people to be so attracted to stand over my right shoulder, but they do. It's like I've got something tattooed on my back, that they can all see that reads,

"Please, hover over my right shoulder. I love that, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, and super smart. So please, hover away. Oh! And don't mention this note to me, I'm kind self conscious about it!"

Is that it? Do I have some mysterious sign that no one tells me about???

No comments:

Post a Comment