Thursday, February 21, 2013

Please ignore the world below.

So, I've not even thought to touch this in ages. Had forgotten about it really. But lately I've gotten into reading other peoples blogs more, and remember that once upon a time I had a blog! Upon hunting it down and rereading what I've written before, the only thing that I have to say is, "What on earth was wrong with me, why would anyone want to know about that???" Facebook is for letting the world know updated life stati, not blogs. People want to be entertained by the internet, not read about my days, or tests. The people who get to know that stuff, whether they really want to or not, are my friends on facebook and beyond. So here's to being more entertaining! And now I have that song in my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment